About Wood-Pellets Industry
The global average price of wood pellets went up in 2012-2014 but declined in 2014-2016, from about 172 $/MT in 2012 to 188 $/MT in 2014 and . And the price rose up in 2017.
North America (USA and Canada) is the biggest producer for wood pellets, and produced about 11.6 billion MT (more than 48% of the global total) of wood pellets in 2016. Europe is the other key producer of the wood pellets market with the share of about 33%. USA, Canada, Germany, Russia, Latvia, and China, etc. are other key country producers of the product, the five took up more than 70% of the market.
Europe and North America are the two largest consumption markets of wood pellets in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next years. Sales volume of the Europe took up about 58% the global market in 2016 while North America took up about 20%. And North America is the largest exporter of Wood pellets in the world at present. China is the third largest market in the report with a consumption share of about 8% in 2016. Other key markets are Korea, Japan, etc. which have the large potential demand.
The worldwide market for Wood-Pellets is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.9% over the next five years, will reach 6150 million US$ in 2024, from 4120 million US$ in 2019, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
This report focuses on the Wood-Pellets in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The overviews, SWOT analysis and strategies of each vendor in the Wood-Pellets market provide understanding about the market forces and how those can be exploited to create future opportunities.
Key Players in this Wood-Pellets market are:–
- German Pellets
Graanul Invest Group
Green Circle Bio Energy
Zilkha Biomass Energy
Biomass Secure Power
New Biomass Holding
Fram Renewable Fuels
Bear Mountain Forest Products
Drax Biomass International
Enova Energy Group
Senon Renewable Energy
Xirui New Energy
Weige Bio-tech Energy
Jianghe Biomass Energy
Important application areas of Wood-Pellets are also assessed on the basis of their performance. Market predictions along with the statistical nuances presented in the report render an insightful view of the Wood-Pellets market. The market study on Global Wood-Pellets Market 2018 report studies present as well as future aspects of the Wood-Pellets Market primarily based upon factors on which the companies participate in the market growth, key trends and segmentation analysis.
Application of Wood-Pellets Market are:
Thermal Energy (Heat)
Product Segment Analysis of the Wood-Pellets Market is:
Look into Table of Content of Wood-Pellets Market Report at https://www.pioneerreports.com/TOC/330717
The scope of Wood-Pellets Market report:
— Global market size, supply, demand, consumption, price, import, export, macroeconomic analysis, type and application segment information by region, including:
Global (Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa],
South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru])
— Industry chain analysis, raw material and end users information
— Global key players’ information including SWOT analysis, company’s financial figures, Laser Marking Machine figures of each company are covered.
— Powerful market analysis tools used in the report include: Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, drivers and restraints, opportunities and threatens.
— Based year in this report is 2019; the historical data is from 2014 to 2018 and forecast year is from 2020 to 2024.
Inquire for further detailed information of Wood-Pellets Market Report at: https://www.pioneerreports.com/pre-order/330717
Moreover, the report provides knowledge of the leading market players within the Wood-Pellets market. The industry changing factors for the market segments are explored in this report. This analysis report covers the growth factors of the worldwide market based on end-users.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Historical data of Global Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of Global Wood-Pellets Market until 2023
- Historical data of GCC Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of GCC Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data of Saudi Arabia Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data of UAE Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data of Qatar Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of Qatar Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data of Kuwait Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of Kuwait Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data of Bahrain & Oman Wood-Pellets Market for the Period 2014-2016
- Market Size & Forecast of Bahrain & Oman Wood-Pellets Revenue Market until 2023
- Historical data and Forecast of Saudi Arabia Wood-Pellets Market,
- By Product Device, Deployment, Verticals and Regions
- Market Drivers and Restraints
- Players Market Share
- Key Strategic Pointers
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Wood-Pellets Market are as follows:-
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2024